Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
This research-validated, online assessment asks your team to respond to behavioral statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine each participant’s priorities when it comes to managing conflict. Using the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant receives precise insights to personalize their experience in a high-stress environment. The goal is to help transform uncomfortable encounters into stronger relationships and results.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- 22 page profile with in-depth report highlighting techniques to improve self-awareness and behaviors
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile.
- Your DiSC® Style in Conflict: The Profile contains highly personalized information that is specific to each participant’s responses and to their corresponding DiSC® style.
- Why should I do this? Participants discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing responses: With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and re-frame productive responses to conflict situations.
HOW IT WORKS:
- A DiSC link to take the assessment will be issued to your email
- Your report will be emailed as a PDF document within 48-hours of your assessment
- Ideal if your office is experiencing an unusual amount of conflict or stressful situation